Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Fun.

 K went to Camp Widjiwagan again this year.  She did the advanced climbing courses throughout the week, which included walking tightropes, climbing a super high rope ladder with wooden "steps" that got wider and wider until almost 5 feet apart (did it in 5 minutes!), and a leap of faith from a huge pole.  This picture was from one morning when parents were invited to climb with their kids.  K did the hard route, and made it look easy.  I did the medium route, and was surprised that it wasn't as physically difficult as I thought.  Just don't look down!


Baby J and I are finding fun things to do outside this summer.  Went to our friends' house and played in a wading pool, on their swing and slide, and of course, toy cars!  Check out the shades :)

 


 Oh the joys of driving.  Steering wheels.

Hazard lights.
And don't forget the radio.


Turn it up, it's Guns n Roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment